Here is the first task:
TASK 1 : Make a funny or crazy story!
1. In the email of your nationality, look at your first set of images called SET1 and compare them with your partner's
2. Find THE ONE that is equal in both sets. OJO: They all look similar! But there are two different things in two of them.
NOTE: You will receive the "email of your nationality" and the password to access it in your current email.
1. In the email of your nationality, look at your second set of images called SET2 and compare them with your partner's
2. Comment on the similarities. Your images are different from your partner's images, but they are similar in a certain way.
3. Please don't take too long in this part. Do it quickly.
1. In the email of your nationality, look at the set of images called PEOPLE1 and PEOPLE2. They are the same for your partner.
2. Decide which people or characters will go in your story. Characters can change from human to animals if you wish.
OJO: You don't need to use all the "people" in these images. Only a couple of them. You can include other characters that are not in the pictures too!
3. Look at the set of images called OBJECTS. They are the same for your partner.
4. Decide which objects will go in your story. You don't need to pick (elegir) objects at the beginning. You can pick them while you two are writing the story.
1. Write (in the language of your choice) a story with: the image that's equal from Step 1, any image(s) that you want from step 2 and the ones you pick in step 3. To do this, use your "pair blog" to write a first draft (borrador) and the subsequent drafts until you agree on a final draft (here you will use the EDIT function of your blog)
2. Post the final draft in the "group blog" and invite other participants to comment on your story!
You can invite them from there (from the group blog).
Name in both languages all the objects in the set of images called OBJECTS.